The latest Saab-i Digital Newsletter is out-n-about. For those of you that don’t receive it, it’s a company production with all the usual associated flagwaving, but there’s some great stuff in there relating to new developments and historical stuff too.
If you don’t receive one, you can read the web version of mine, here.
In this month’s Newsletter….
* 20 Years of Open-top driving
* The 20 Years Edition Saab 9-3 Convertible (that would be the ‘Cerulean’ Edition to you pommy types)
* New Diesel Option for the 9-3 Convertible
* Aero – The last word in performance
* The new 9-5 “in the Wild” TV commercial
* Saab through the ages (1970’s)
* Accessories to celebrate 20 years
All in all, not a bad way to kill 10 minutes.