I don’t know how this works. Haven’t read into it yet. But if this is to be taken as read, then I’d be entering this promotion if I were an Amex cardholder in the US:
Beginning June 1, Cardmembers logging on to www.mylifemycard.com/mywishlist will have the opportunity to buy limited supplies of once-in-a-lifetime products and experiences at "dream prices" including:
- A Hollywood star weekend experience, including a walk-on role in the HBO hit series Entourage (WishList price: $2,000.00)
- 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero convertible – Three of 20 made for the United States to celebrate Saab’s 20th anniversary (WishList price: $5,000.00)
- 2006 Moto Guzzi Griso motorcycle (WishList price: $3,500.00)
- Canon 7.1 megapixel digital camera with compact photo printer and memory card (WishList price: $300.00)
- 32-inch Sony Bravia S-Series Digital LCD high-definition television (WishList price: $850.00)
No spotter’s fee payable if you win, just take me for a spin some time.