Sydneysider and new Dad, PT, has submitted a “9-List” in comments to last night’s open entry.
Maths may not be his strong suit though, as he’s entered 10 items in his 9-List.
The full comments entry is as follows:
Top 9 things I’m going to do in the first week that I’m CEO of General Motors:
1) Sell off all peripheral brands and non-core businesses. Chevy, Cadillac, Opel, Holden etc.
2) Announce new investment strategy in Core Business: Saab.
3) Buy back Scania & make real trucks.
4)Re-launch the corvette with a turbo biopower engine, AWD, wraparound screen and call it Sonnet.
5) Do a joint venture with BMW to do a share on the X5 and build a SAAB 4Wd to be proud of.
6) Commission the 91, 93 & 95 hatchback coupes.
7)Move global HQ to Trollhattan and the PR department to Tasmania.
8) Change the business name from General Motors to Specific Motors. Or maybe Turbo Motors.
9) Launch the Saab WRC and F1 race teams with their Biopower engines.
10) Buy back the Saab jet business and convert them all to ethanol then launch a new all-ethanol airline with Richard Branson.
Obviously we can’t have a 9-List with 10 items, so I propose you all make your suggestions as to which item should be culled.