Here’s some future Saab loving – and if you’re in the neighborhood then you could even join in.
The Hungrian Saab 900 club is hosting a big Saab meeting next month, on the 26th and 27th May. The meet will be held at Szokolya at the foot of the High Börzsöny mountains.
Here’s a sample of your accommodation – niiiiiiice
The draft program for the weekend is as follows:
* 10:00 Opening of the meeting, registration
* 11:00-től Saab part identification contest
* 11:00-13:00 SAAB boutique
* 11:00 Football (continuous)
* 11:00-17:00 engine diagnostics
* 12:00 SAABtivity
* 12:00 Test driving
* 13:00 SAABtivity
* 14:00 Road regulations test
* 14:00 -17:00 Extreme adventure trip to the forests (20 person limit)
* 14:30-15:30 Paint coat thickness measurement
* 14:30-18:00 SAAB boutique
* 15:00 SAABtivity
* 16:00 Collection of voting papers
* 18:00 Outdoor cooking, supper
* 20:00 Awards ceremony
* 08:00 Breakfast for the Inn’s guests, then leaving site;
* 09:30 Collective car tour to Nagybörzsöny, (Királyrét – Kóspallag – Márianosztra – Ipolydamásd – Letkés – Ipolytölgyes – Nagybörzsöny) 30 km route approximately.
* 11:00 Trip on the unique narrow-gauge railway (2x45minutes approximately)
* 13:00 Lunch according to needs in the village.
* 15:00 Return trip to Budapest towards Kemence -Diósjenő via a forest lane. Takes 60 km approximately till crossing of road 2A and 12