It’s anniversary time at our place, so I’m out for dinner and a movie.
Plenty of stuff to check out though – lots of discussion in the comments and all the MY08 Saab 9-3 stuff you could want.
Here’s a 9-List that PT sent me last night. I’ll be driving a BMW 335i Convertible on Saturday and PT, being an X5 owner, has a few things to say about it:
The top 9 things Swade may come to realise while spending a few hours at BMW on
1) This coffee is really quite good.
2) Say what you like, the coupes always look better than the convertibles
3) I really should drive the 530 (with sport pack) while I’m here so I can appreciate just what the 9-5 is up against
4) Oh, is that an M6 over there?…….I’m sorry, what did you say? We’re driving the 33-whaaaa?
5) BMW tragics are no better than Saab ones.
6) This steering is really rather good. The engine’s not bad either.
7) BMW was an aeroplane company too.
8) I’m sorry, that cap is how much? Are you sure?
9) What do you mean [insert anything] is a freaking option?!