Hirsch have released a new dual exhaust for the 2006-onwards Saab 9-5.
The new Hirsch Performance dual exhaust system made of stainless steel gives the Saab 9-5 a sporty appearance. Carefully tuned mufflers and resonators provide a powerful deep sound without being too loud, and the flow optimized tubing reduces back pressure. With the large dual tailpipes and the corresponding rear skirt, the Saab 9-5 looks just as sporty as it is.
- • sporty, powerful sound, without being too loud
• attractive Hirsch Performance design
• reduced back pressure improves throttle response
• longevity and easy maintenance thanks to the stainless steel design
- • alternative offer to the standard exhaust system
• possibility for an attractive styling of exhibition vehicles
• meets customer demand for dual exhaust
• Complete package (fitting, styling)
You can check out this new item and all the other Hirsch gear at the Hirsch website. Please note that Hirsch products are Saab backed and their use won’t void your Saab warranty.
The downside is that they’re not available in all markets.