Robin M’s not too happy with me publicising this as he wanted to win it himself, but fairness is in the English tradition – right up there with beating the Aussies at cricket, behaving peacefully at soccer matches and bathing.
Check this out people – you can win an Ice Experience by filling in this form at The Independent (i.e. signing away your inbox to Saab GB forever – small price to pay if you win).
The information page is here, but the salient points are repeated for your benefit below:
The ‘Ice Experience’ includes:
* Return flights from London Heathrow to Stockholm & return internal flights from Stockholm to Kiruna
* Transfers to and from the airport in Stockholm
* 1 night’s stay in Stockholm on arrival, 1 nights’ stay in Jukkasjarvi and 1 night’s stay in the town of Kiruna
* One night’s stay for 2 in the world famous Ice Hotel
* Inclusive food, drink and winter clothing
The winners will also participate in a variety of organised activities including:
* Snowmobile safari
* Dog sled safari
* Cultural sauna
* Test drive on ice track of the new Saab 9-3 Aero XWD
* Sami culture experience
Anyone know what a cultural sauna is?
It’s definitely worth entering. Robin’s actually done the Ice Experience once before and had an absolute blast. You can read about his adventures here. The additional experience of being able to test drive the XWD Saab 9-3 in the snow is a real bonus.
One of Robin’s conditions about publicising this is that people can only enter if their partners absolutely hate the snow and the cold weather. That way you can take him along!!
Now go to it!