Update: Swedish Car Day (in Boston) threatened by hurricane

Yesterday I posted a reminder about Swedish Car Day, due to be held this Sunday in Boston.

Unfortunately it seems that Mother Nature might be making plans of her own……

Due to the impending hurricane which is forecast to be in New England this weekend, Swedish Car Day might be rescheduled. This would also include the Swedish Car Day Rally and Post-Rally Gathering. Participants are asked to check www.facebook.com/swedishcarday on Friday morning to see what the final decision is. If the current prediction of heavy rains and high wind holds, Swedish Car Day will move to Sunday, 4 September 2011. Additional instructions and information will be posted as well regarding those who have already registered. Questions can be sent to pierre@crsaab.com .

I’ll update you all with the final decision on the event, tomorrow.

You may also like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *