I want to send along my best wishes to the five finalists in the Snap Up a Saab competition being run by Saab of North Olmsted. One of those finalists is going to win a brand new Saab of their choice in just a few hours from now.
As I’m writing this, it’s nearly 5.30pm in Ohio. At 7pm, the five finalists, their friends and family and other guests will gather at Saab of North Olmsted and someone’s going to win a car.
Each finalist will be given a key, and one of those keys will pop the locks on a display car in the showroom. The person holding that key will win the Saab of their choice up to a value of $50,000.
The five finalists are:
- Brian Perez – who drove a 2011 Saab 9-5 during in the competition
- Mike Tetreault – who drove a 2011 Saab 9-3 during the competition
- Matthew Stipe – who drove a 2011 Saab 9-3 during the competition
- Steve McAlonis – who drove a 2011 Saab 9-3 during the competition
- Timothy Greer – who drove a 2011 Saab 9-4x during the competition
Who will win? And will they choose the same model Saab as the one they drove during their week in the competition?
We’ll have all the details as soon as they’re available.
Good luck to all the finalists and thanks to all the competitors during the whole Snap Up a Saab campaign.