There were 54 registered cars, but there could have been a few unregistered tag-alongs as well.
I’ve been advised that thanks are due to Nathan and Shane for the great work in putting this together – so thanks to you guys, and to all who turned up.
Steve C has provided some details from the event…..
- There were a minimum of 52 cars at the end point, at Liberty State Park
- Could have been as many as 80 that participated through different parts of the day’s program
- There were a couple of 96′s (at least one a two-stroke), one 900 SPG, one or two 9-7X’s and a few NG900′s, at least one 9000 and the rest were current generation 9-3s or 9-5s.
- Lady Liberty was hidden away in the photos by poor weather.
- Park police were in attendance, but were cool.
- A good time was had by all.
The following photos are (mostly) from Meg H, and look fantastic!
Click to enlarge